Once Upon a Time Children’s Centre
Once Upon a Time Children’s Centre provides a quality program and conditions for your child to develop positive self-identity within a setting that fosters social, emotional and mental wellbeing. Our educational philosophy integrates age-appropriate approaches and is inspired by Rudolf Steiner’s philosophy.
We particularly promote self-directed play as one of the prime ways in which children learn about the world and those who live in it. We regard such play as a real expression of the child’s individuality that always contains meaning and purpose for them.
Once Upon a Time is a preschool and long day care centre that that has been rated as ‘Exceeding the National Quality Framework (NQF) Standards’.
In our centre we:
• Strive to reclaim natural childhood development, fostering imagination, creativity and natural curiosity
• Provide a unique educational approach and program
• Cater for 2-6 years old in two age groups
• Provide vegetarian hot lunch and light morning and afternoon meals
• Offer enrolment options of 2, 3, 5 days a week
• Are open from 8.30 am – 5.30 pm, 48 weeks a year